Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SeaAloe vs Worm Ranching


Does worm ranching provide passive
or residual income?

I don't know.

My SeaAloe business provides both
passive and residual income.

Passive income because I set it up
about a year ago and I still get
income from it without working in

it every day.

Residual income because I have
customers reordering and I get
paid every time they order.

Anyway, this is an update on
my worm farming post...

I have this thing on my blog,
I forgot what you call it...

Anyway, it provides analytics about
the visitors to my blog.

One of the things it tells me, is

what a person was searching
for when they landed on my blog.

Folks, I am here to report to you
that people ARE searching for

worm farming and worm ranching
information.

And, they are ending up on my site.

I do hope that one of those folks
will call me so that I can get an
update on the state of the

worm ranching industry.

Mike Stokes
SeaAloe Distributor

SeaAloe Inc.

No comments: