Friday, April 25, 2008

Do You Want To Make $10,000 in the Next 30 Days?


Do you get people calling you asking you that?

You ever ask them if they made
$10,000 in the last 30 days?

I had a guy call me just last night...

Used the Tracy Biller script right down
to the chuckle in the right place.

You know the script...

"Don't worry [chuckle] I'm not going
to bend your ear or try to sell you
anything..."

[Right, so why did you call?]

"If I could show you a way to make $10,000
in the next 30 days, could you make time
for a 45 minute conference call tomorrow"

I replied, "If you could show me you made
50 cents in the last 30 days I'll be on the call."

The guy goes, "Huh?"

I said again, "If you made 50 cents in

the last 30 days, I'll be on your call."

He says, "Well, the man doing the call
made a lot more than that."


I says,


"Then how are YOU gonna show me
how to make $10,000 in 30 days if
YOU can't make 50 cents in 30 days?"

People, do you GET IT?

And you actually wonder why

MLM has a bad name?

Make YOUR business work before you

make a fool of yourself like this guy did.

And so many more otherwise good people
do every night making these foolish calls.

You don't have to be making $10,000 a month...

You just have to have a product that
a few people will actually buy and
like enough to re-order.

That's all.

If you make 50 cents a month,
you're way ahead of the game.

I'm not kidding.

Once you get your business to break-even,
you have a legitimate business...

And, you can stay in the game, because
you're not going in the hole.


I have a SeaAloe business

that pays me very well.

The first thing I did when I got in business
was focus on getting some customers to

buy my order every month.

Then, I could focus on making $10,000+
a month because I wasn't going in the
hole every month and having a bunch of
product stacking up that my wife was
fussing about.

You can't make $10,000 a month until
you learn how to make $1 a month...

Just like you can't have an oak tree
until you first get an acorn...

And most people don't get married until
after they've had a first date.

This is not new information, folks.

It's even in the Bible...

Seed time and harvest.

Sowing and reaping.

If you just get this simple "how the
Universe works" principle, you can
make money...

(If you have a legitimate product.)

SeaAloe is an all natural whole food liquid
vitamins and minerals dietary supplement.

People actually buy it and re-order it.

You can make money with a product
that people re-order every month.

How much money do you think a guy makes
that calls up strangers trying to sell them a

"$10,000 in 30 days" pyramid scheme?

SeaAloe - you can sell this stuff.

Mike Stokes
SeaAloe Distributor

.

No comments: