1. You join a "program"
2. You call up friends and strangers and pitch
them on getting rich in your new deal.
(You have NEVER personally sold any of your product
or even made a dime of profit, but the product "sells itself,"
"everybody needs it," so-and-so made $23,000.00 her
first month, and she's a 19 year old day care worker...)
1. You buy in to a legitimate distributorship.
2. You learn how to market and make money
from someone who is actually doing it.
3. You get a few customers that
actually purchase your product.
4. You get into positive cash flow.
5. You begin recruiting a "sales force" of people
that want to make extra or full-time income with
a legitimate home-based business.
Think I'll go the Network Marketing route myself.
Mike Stokes Media Group
(The Original Seasilver Formula)
Seafood Gumbo Recipe Smaller Size - Seafood Gumbo Recipe Smaller Size Seafood Gumbo is not just a cold-weather food. It is great year round. Our other Seafood Gumbo recipe on this website is ...