Friday, May 9, 2008

What My SeaAloe Business Means to Me


I earn my living with my SeaAloe business.

And it's a good living, praise the Lord.

And, I'm blessed that it only takes me about
two or three hours a WEEK to tend to it.

And, it’s a portable business.

All I need is my lap top and cell phone
and my “office” is set up if I need it.

My wife recently got promoted at her job.

She's now the "human resources" person.

When I say "the", I mean "the only".

It's a big billion-dollar company
with offices all over the world.

So now she has to travel some.

My wife is a small-town girl who has
never really traveled other than the
vacations we take together as a family.

(Again, thanks to SeaAloe!)

So anyway, traveling to all these far-away

big cities is sort of intimidating to her.

So, here's what my SeaAloe business means to me:

I'm able to go with her when she has to go out of town.

And I have the TIME and the MONEY
and the FREEDOM to do it.

It costs a good bit - I have to pay my own way,
airline tickets, meals, etc...

And, of course we do a lot more things while
out of town together than she would probably
do if she was by herself.

It means a LOT to her that I'm able to go with her.

And, it means a lot to me that I'm able to.

You should build your SeaAloe business.

It may mean a lot to someone you love.

Mike Stokes
SeaAloe Distributor
.

SeaAloe Inc.

No comments: