Friday, May 2, 2008

Living Foods Health Food Store

Living Foods carries SeaAloe
(the original
Seasilver).

Living Foods
3033 Perkins Road
Baton Rouge, LA
(225) 346-1886

Living Foods Health Food Store
in Baton Rouge, LA was my first
local customer.

Living Foods is a landmark in Baton Rouge.

Family owned and operated...

Personal service...

They know your name.

That sort of "old-fashioned" stuff.

Living Foods has a LOT of loyal
customers that know them, like
them, and trust them.

Living Foods has customers that
I would never meet myself in two

lifetimes or more...

Customers that I would
never find myself.

People that want and need SeaAloe
but otherwise would not know where
to find it.

So Living Foods and I entered
into a WIN-WIN "partnership".

They have access to a great product.

And I have local customers that
I've never met and most likely
never will meet.

This is networking.

Mike Stokes
SeaAloe Distributor

SeaAloe Inc.

No comments: