You know that old saying...
"If a tree falls in the forest,
and no one is there to hear it,
does it make a sound?"
If no one knows about your
home business, does it exist?
You need to let people know that you're in business.
How can you do that?
I could list a hundred different ways.
Here's a few to get you started.
1. You can tell people.
2. You can run ads in your local weekly papers.
3. You can run ads on Craigslist.
4. You can run ads on Google Adwords.
5. You can write and publish articles.
6. You can publish free press releases.
For less than the price of dinner in a restaurant,
you can get a book that will show you how to
"Build Your Business on a Budget".
If Coca Cola and McDonalds have to advertise,
don't you think you should too?
Best of Success,
3 Tips for Marketing on Facebook - 3 Tips for Marketing on Facebook Know the Community Guidelines Facebook has about the largest audience of any social media platform there is. As such, th...