Saturday, September 20, 2008

SeaAloe Hurricane Gustav Income

I'm a "full-time" SeaAloe distributor.

"Full-time" may not be the correct word,
because I do not WORK full-time, I make
a "full-time" living marketing SeaAloe.


I only "work" about an hour a week, because
I took the time a year and a half ago to set up
my business so that it runs on autopilot.


Anyway, with that said, I live in
Baton Rouge, Louisiana...

We were hit by a hurricane, Gustav,
on September 1, 2008.

We lost electricity for 14 days...

We lost Internet service for 12 days...

We lost land line phone service for days...

We lost long distance service for days...

Cell phone service was spotty...

Stores were closed, gasoline was in very short supply...

Many people were unable to work,
and as a result, had no income...

Anyway, things were difficult, to say the least.

I was totally out of contact with customers and
unable to see what was going on in my business.

Here's the punchline -

Every Wednesday I got a commission
check in the mail from Sea Aloe.

This was a real blessing.

Can you imagine how even more difficult
life would have been with no income in
such a trying time?

We had to buy a generator - $900.00

We had to buy 10 gallons of gas per day to run it.

We need lots of batteries for electric lanterns and radios.

We needed cash to help neighbors and our church.

And, with no ability to work, I still got paid because
I had set up a simple little home-based
business a
year and a half ago.


I don't know where you live, and you may not
live in an area that gets hurricanes...

But, what about floods, tornadoes, ice storms,
forest fires, or earthquakes?

Or, in this day and age, your natural disaster
may be in the economic sector.

How secure is your job?

How would an extra $300 a month or $1,000 a month
or $10,000 a month, or even more change your peace
of mind and financial security?


The time to do something about your future is NOW.

Not AFTER disaster strikes.

If you need help in setting up a money system
that will pay you long after you do the work,
give me a call, I'll show you the ropes...

It's really easier than you think to set up.

And you DON'T have to call your friends and family
like the Amway guys and other MLMers.

Mike Stokes
Baton Rouge, LA
SeaAloe Distributor
(225) 218-1469

SeaAloe Inc.

No comments: