Friday, August 22, 2008

Build Your SeaAloe Business with Local Advertising

Need more SeaAloe business?

I’ve built my business foundation running
ads in local weekly newspapers.

I’ve been doing this since 1999,
so I’d say it’s working pretty good.

I have customers that are still ordering products
from me month after month, and I haven’t spoken
with them in over EIGHT YEARS.

This is REAL residual income,
wouldn’t you say?

OK, so just how do I go about this?

First, I run product ads looking for customers.

I do NOT run “business opportunity” ads.

I ALWAYS lead with the product,
because I want customers first…

Then, if they want to refer other people
to the product, I help them with that.

I only run my ads in WEEKLY papers.

Not only do they cost less, but
they are a lot more effective.

I run ads in the “ad papers”, like
Thrifty Nickel and Penny Savers.

But, there are also thousands of local
weekly newspapers out there published
in small towns and suburbs.

These papers are gold.

Quite often you can get an ad in
them for just like $5.00 a week.

And many of them are part of a chain,
where someone owns 5 or 8 or 20 publications,
and you can get a great deal if you run your
ad in all of the papers.

Don’t try to sell your product with your ad.

Make your ad short, find out how many words
you get for the minimum price.

You are just looking for people that
are interested in what you have.

You can sell them later.

I run ads offering “Free Information”.

The people that respond are interested in what I have.

My “Free Information Package” will typically include
a cover letter, a product brochure, and a CD or DVD
and an order form where they can order from me at a
“special” price.

That’s it.

And, you don’t have to be limited to your local area.

I run these ads all over the country.

You can find a listing of most local papers at
Gebbie Press.

Church bulletins and newspapers are awesome also.

Many of my best customers have come from a church publication.

So, if you want to build your SeaAloe business,
this is one way that is proven to work.

Best of Success!

Mike Stokes
SeaAloe Distributor

No comments: